1. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil A sulphate-free shampoo that transforms hair fiber by offering a sublime soft hair. In the center of the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil range, there are 6 light oils with transformation
1. Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil
2. O-WAY Moisturizing hair bath
Hydrating hair bath for very dry, dehydrated hair or thick, frizzy hair. Cleanse the hair by giving it intense hydration, rebalancing the inside of the dehydrated fiber. Enriched with organic honey and murmur repairs and nourishes fragile hair, adding brilliance.
3. Oribe Shampoo for Brilliance and Shine
This formula contains extracts of amber and silk amino acids that provide shine to hair. It does not contain parabens and sodium chloride. It contains moisturizing substances derived from vegetables and proteins from sweet almonds, which moisturizes and softens the hair. This shampoo offers UV protection.
4. Ryoe Korean Hambit Damage Care Shampood from Amore Pacific
Amore Pacific No. 1 Korean Shampoo Company. This shampoo is designed for extremely damaged hair, leaving glossy and soft hair. Inspired by Chinese medicine, repair the hair from root to the end of the hair!
5. Mizani Thermasmooth Shampoo
A shampoo with a creamy texture that cleans hair well, dirt and pollutants. Advanced Complex C3 Smoothing Complex contains pure coconut oil with a nutritional effect to help hydrate and manage dry and fragile hair.
6. Shu Uemura Color Luster Brilliant Glaze Shampoo
A shampoo without parabens and sulfates for dyed hair. It turns into a rich foam that rlathers quickly and provides a easy rinse. Contains Musk rose oil known for its healing properties and goji extract, which helps protect hair from oxidation and color fade. Prevents color from fading, protects the hair fiber, and balances the scalp’s natural oils.