Hey! Although I have not yet approached the culinary part, I decided to share with you a delicious, intense but extremely cool dessert. I love chocolate and for me a successful dessert must have this
Hey! Although I have not yet approached the culinary part, I decided to share with you a delicious, intense but extremely cool dessert.
I love chocolate and for me a successful dessert must have this magic ingredient at the base.
Mousse is a very tasty and extremely precious dessert, so you will end any festive meal in applause and admiration of guests. My dessert started from a recipe found on the back of the Nestle chocolate pack, but I felt the need to add something cool to the intense chocolate flavor that balanced the sweetness.
- 250g Nestle Dessert Noir Chocolate
- 100g butter
- 4 yolks
- 6 glairs
- 40g sugar
- blueberries for decoration
Method of preparation:
- Melt chocolate broken into pieces by the bain-marie method (tear the chocolate tablet into pieces, then put them in a small bowl, which you put over a larger pot of boiling water. Leave the chocolate to melt for 5 minutes without mixing, then homogenize the contents.
- Add the butter cut into cubes, and mix with a spatula until it is incorporated. Remove the dish from the cooker.
- Add the 4 yolks, one by one over the chocolate, stirring continuously until homogenized.
- Using a mixer, beat the 6 egg whites together with the sugar to obtain a shiny and hard foam.
- When the white foam is ready, gradually add the chocolate composition, stirring very easily with a slotted spoon so that the cream remains airy. Look for delicate and light texture, specific to mousse.
- 250g fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- a gelatin bag
- a glass of water
- two tablespoons of sugar
Method of preparation:
- Use a vertical mixer to crush, strawberries along with honey. Look for a uniform texture.
- Separately mix the gelatin with water and sugar, then boil the mix for 2 minutes.
- Mix the composition with the strawberry puree.
The sweet ending:
Pour the strawberry puree into glasses. I added some blueberries for more taste. Let the puree harden, then add the mousse of chocolate. Put the glasses in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Before you serve them, you can decorate with blueberries and according to your preferences with scrambled chocolate.
Impress your guests with an enticing dessert!