It’s very important to know our type of complexion, so we can choose the right products for us and get a perfect makeup. From the point of view of the main characteristics, the following
It’s very important to know our type of complexion, so we can choose the right products for us and get a perfect makeup.
From the point of view of the main characteristics, the following types of complexion are distinguished:
- small pores, almost invisible;
- texture matte, velvety, soft;
- the skin is not brittle;
- hydrated without excess, oily without being glossy;
- has beautiful color;
- has elasticity.
- the skin is thin, smooth, brittle, slightly irritable;
- sometimes the skin has fine wrinkles that are easily exfoliated;
- the skin is not elastic and resistant;
- has few and lazy sebaceous glands;
- missing the sebum protective layer.
If you have this type of skin choose creamy products that provide moisturizing to your skin. Cleansing lotions containing ingredients such as olive oil, glycerine, coconut butter or hyaluronic acid are beneficial to this type of complexion. Use products containing vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C to improve your skin condition.
- it is devoid of water;
- the skin has no suppleness and is fine-desquamated, and often desquamation occurs accompanied by excess sebum.
This type of skin needs water-based products, ingredients that prevent dehydration such as cucumber, urea and minerals. Avoid alcohol-containing products and apply a deep-hydration serum before applying the cream.
- pronounced activity of sebaceous glands;
- the openings of the pilosebaceous follicles are dilated;
- devoid of suppleness, with the appearance of orange peel;
- the skin features comedones – black dots and pimples;
- the skin is yellowish, glossy with large pores;
- if you do not care for your skin , in time, the skin becomes gray;
- the dead cell layer blends with sebum and makes the skin thicker;
- the impossibility of eliminating toxins due to sebum-filled pores.
After cleansing, use a tonic lotion (astringent) that will remove excess sebum. Avoid alcohol-based astringent products that remove too much sebum from the face. Use natural products. A gel texture cream is indicated, that is easily absorbed into the skin. As a primer is recommended one that absorbs excess sebum and retexture the open pores. Choose an oil-free foundation.
- is a combination of fat and dry / dehydrated skin;
- has portions of excess sebum (usually forehead, nose, chin) and portions of dry or dehydrated skin.
For cleansing use a gentle product that does not stimulate excess sebum. Apply on the T area a product that absorbs excess of sebum and on dry areas a moisturizing product.
The rosacea skin:
- is a consequence of breaking capillary vessels; If the capillary vessels lose their elasticity and suddenly they get a large amount of blood, they can not dilate in time and break;
- is presented in the form of a network of small, red, thin threads;
- the skin is thin, fragile and pale.
In addition to skin-specific products, a yellow primer is used to neutralize red color.
- sebum can not be removed from the skin, therefore, sebum reservoirs are infected due to multiplication of germs;
- extremely frequent at puberty, when sebum secretion is intense due to hormonal changes through which the body passes.
Mycelial waters for acne skin are a mild cleansing alternative for those whose skin is aggressive and reactive. Choose non-comedogenic cosmetics. For better coverage, apply the foundation to multiple thin layers. After applying a layer of foundation, wait a while for it to fix, then you can continue to apply the next layer.
The mature skin:
- skin has wrinkles;
- skin color and velvety appearance change;
- the muscles under the skin are no longer elastic;
- sebaceous glands and sweat glands have a reduced activity;
- there is the possibility of appearance of stains on the face and hands, due to loss of tissue elasticity;
- the bags under the eyes and under the double chin are formed;
- the skin becomes harsh;
- the warts appear and there is the possibility of increasing the amount of moles and excess hair.
Before applying makeup, use moisturizing products, both on the skin and in the area of the eyes and lips. Mature skin requires a primer with optical diffusers (light particles) that reflects light and thus diminishes wrinkle vision. It is recommended to use a moisturizing foundation that also contains microparticles that are placed in the expression wrinkles formed and reflect the light, thus hiding the signs of aging. It is not recommended to use the concealer, and the foundation will be used in a lighter shade. Avoid black in eye makeup.