Hey my make-up lovers! I have good news for you! Melkior completes the collection of pigments with new seductive shades! What are pigments? Pigments are powdered eyeshadows, which permeate into the brush and release a
Hey my make-up lovers!
I have good news for you! Melkior completes the collection of pigments with new seductive shades!
What are pigments?
Pigments are powdered eyeshadows, which permeate into the brush and release a concentrated amount of eyeshadow. The greater the amount of makeup, the more intense the effect.
Pigments can be of several types: metallic, sidef, pearl, bright or glitter. Suitable for any type of makeup, pigments bring flavor and color.
If you are passionate about make-up, you must know that pigments are a delight! A pigment will always bring harmony to the makeup.
Melkior’s pigment collection has been joined by new seductive shades that will make your makeup jumps out of the stands:
· Pigment Sparkle CHAMPAGNE SPARKLE (ref. 12026)
· Pigment Sparkle QUARTZ SPARKLE (ref. 12027)
· Pigment Sparkle GOLD TREASURE (ref. 12028)
· Pigment Sparkle MK ANTIQUE (ref. 12029)
· Pigment Sparkle GODDESS (ref. 12030)
· Pigment Sparkle PINK OPULENCE (ref. 12031)
Pigments are easy to use, you just need a fixing base. You can use an eye makeup base, a base for glitter or a base for pigments, depending on the gluing effect you want: delicate, medium, strong. So always choose the fixing base depending on the effect you want to achieve.
The 3 steps for the perfect application of pigments:
1. Leave your head slightly on your back. Thus, you make sure that the pigments do not fall from the eyelid and attach themselves to the base.
2. The brush is very important in the application of pigments. So choose a soft brush; the harder it is, the more the particles will fall off the brush, risking to mess the makeup of the skin.
3. Apply the pigments through taping movements. This way you fix the pigment in the base of the fixer. Avoid blending movements, which erase the makeup base from below, sweeps away the pigments in the hair of the brush and mess the makeup.
Here is the secret of the correct application of pigments. Now that you know the secrets of the professionals, you can create enviable looks. Use your imagination and mix colors to get fresh, glowing makeup.
The new Melkior pigments have special irises, which offer many reflections on makeup! You can apply the pigment over the already shaded eyelid for added effect, or you can use the pigment alone in any case, you will definitely look stunning.