In the last article I mentioned the golden rules of makeup. Today we will go further and discuss the main reasons why makeup does not last. It often happens that a make-up done with a
In the last article I mentioned the golden rules of makeup. Today we will go further and discuss the main reasons why makeup does not last.
It often happens that a make-up done with a lot of effort, after a few hours, no longer looks beautiful. The reasons why makeup does not last are as follows:
- The skin is not in good condition. The products adhere perfectly to healthy skin and the result is satisfying for several hours. If you want to put on make-up, you will have to take good care of your skin. Remember that makeup is a means of beautification, not camouflage. Of course, skin care requires little daily work, and it would be much more convenient to cover ugly skin with blush, but the products do not adhere to unkempt skin. And in the end, why not be attractive and make-up removal?
- There are still traces of past make-up because you did not remove your make-up properly.
- You have not used the right products for your skin type. For example, if you have oily skin, you have removed make-up with a greasy cream and you have not applied a camphorated lotion, then the natural fat will mix with that of the make-up remover, as well as with the make-up product, and the result will be a glossy skin.
- You have applied too much foundation. The foundation should be well spread, spread all over the face. A small amount of product will be used, and can be added where needed. Of course, the excess powder will be removed with the brush.
- You did too complicated evening makeup and exposed your skin to the sun. At sea, in the mountains, when doing sports or outdoors, makeup should be very simple. There are no methods to make makeup resistant to the heat of the sun, wind or rain.
- It is known that the skin is the mirror of health, and the fact that the makeup does not resist could be the first alarm signal that you are not feeling well or that you are very tired. During a period of fatigue or illness, makeup should be simplified. You don’t have to give up your make-up. In such a period, the eyeshadow is more necessary than ever, in order to give you a healthier appearance, but especially to raise your morale.
Some makeup tricks.
After you finish your make-up, if you don’t have a make-up spray, you can soak a cleansing disc in cold water, squeeze and lightly dab your entire face, or do the same with an ice cube wrapped in a piece of gauze. .
If your lipstick is not strong, you need to powder your lips well before applying and apply it well with your finger. It is preferable to choose a lipstick that is not too greasy and learn to eat carefully.
In the next article we will continue this miniseries, and we will move on to the next topic: make-up removal.