The avocado tree, originated in Central America and Mexico, is recognized especially by its fruit. The avocado fruit contains monounsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid, folic acid, carotenoids, lecithin, minerals (iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium etc.), proteins,
The avocado tree, originated in Central America and Mexico, is recognized especially by its fruit. The avocado fruit contains monounsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid, folic acid, carotenoids, lecithin, minerals (iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium etc.), proteins, sterols and vitamins (A, B, C, D, E and K ).
Avocado oil is obtained by cold pressing the fruit, resulting in a greenish oil, medium viscosity, may be cloudy, with a characteristic odor.
- emollient, softening;
- provides UVA and UVB protection
- regenerator, restructured, slightly cicatrizing;
- moisturizing for any type of skin and prevents skin aging;
- reduces wrinkles in the eye region;
- protects the skin from external aggressions;
- regulates sebum secretion, being recommended for oily and acne skin;
- softens the skin, enhances the comfort and elasticity of the skin, stimulating the production of collagen;
- attenuates inflammatory reactions and soothes skin;
- hair nourishment, gives it beauty and brilliance;
- prevents the appearance of dandruff;
- recommended for dyed hair as it prevents hair drying and degradation;
- attenuates cellulite and stretch marks.
How to use it in cosmetics:
- easily absorbed by the skin, it can be used as such;
- you can add it as an ingredient in the preparation of creams, lotions, serums, masks for the skin;
- as an ingredient for the preparation of body cream, body milk, body butter, massage oil or hand cream;
- is included in the compositions for anti-aging treatment;
- is used as an ingredient in sensitive, fragile skin care creams compositions, and baby balms;
- along with other specific ingredients for the preparation of preventive or curative anti-stretch marks;
- as an ingredient in hair masks, balms or capillary creams for nourishing, regenerating and strengthening hair.
It is recommended to associate it with cocoa butter to enhance the beneficial effects.
You can also try:
- with rosa mosqueta oil and wheat germ oil for stretch marks;
- along with marigold oil, murumur butter and bisabolol for dry, damaged skin;
- with broccoli oil, kokum butter and ylang-ylang essential oil for dry, damaged hair.