Grape seed oil is by far one of my favorite oils. Although originally used in food, this oil has become very popular in Europe after its properties have been known. Obtained by cold pressing from
Grape seed oil is by far one of my favorite oils. Although originally used in food, this oil has become very popular in Europe after its properties have been known.
Obtained by cold pressing from the seed resulting from the winemaking process, this oil is used both in food and in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry. It is a clear, yellow-green liquid, with a low viscosity and a neutral odor. Grape seed oil has a high linoleic acid content and phenolic compounds and is suitable for the care of any type of skin and is a light, non-greasy oil.
- It is a good regenerator, deeply nourishing the skin; With a light texture, you can use it directly on the skin or add it to your favorite cream. You can add a few drops to your foundation to get a luminous effect and a highly moisturized skin.
- It has anti-aging properties, being a very good antioxidant, fighting effectively against free radicals;
- Contributes to maintaining hydration and skin elasticity;
- It has astringent properties that help reduce pores and cure acne;
- Restore the collagen level due to procyanidolic oligomer content. Apply it during the night to regain the suppleness and elasticity of your skin;
- Effective against fine wrinkles and stretch marks;
- Hair nourishing. You can use it for the preparation of masks and hair conditioners;
- Regenerating and rejuvenating skin, this oil is also used against cellulite, helping to maintain elasticity of blood vessels, skin and lowering cholesterol.
Do not forget to buy cold-pressed oil to ensure that during the refining process it does not lose its own property! You can now have a bright and soft skin!