Removing makeup is the first step in getting a beautiful skin. Whether you wear or not makeup over the day, you should clean yout face every night. This need to be part of your daily
Removing makeup is the first step in getting a beautiful skin. Whether you wear or not makeup over the day, you should clean yout face every night. This need to be part of your daily skin care ritual, even if you are tired and not in the mood.
Cleansing has a beneficial effect on the skin. Removes makeup, impurities and dust accumulated over the day, which accentuates the irritation and aging of the skin. It improves massage microcirculation and favors cell renewal by eliminating the dead skin. Greatly reduces the risk of black spots, pimples or other small imperfections.
I propose a small cleansing routine that will deeply cleanse your skin:
- Starts with eye make-up removal. The waterproof mascara and eyeliner are quite difficult to remove. You should pay special attention to this area. Put on a floppy disk a product dedicated to this purpose and let it work on the eyelid without rubbing for 10-15 seconds. Remove the floppy disk down. Put the cleanser on a new disc again and remove the rest of the makeup.
- The next step is oil-based cleansing. If you do not want to invest in expensive products, you can try the coconut oil, it is very effective and it removes as well the make-up. The advantage of comercial beauty products is that they turn into foam in contact with water, which makes it easier to remove the product. Apply a sufficient amount of product and stretch it through circular movements. Rinse until the skin remains clean.
- Use a water-based cleanser that will remove any remaining impurities after oil-based cleaning. You opt for foam, gel, or cleansing water, but do not jump this step, it is very important!
- Exfoliation! Once or twice a week you have to exfoliate your skin! Exfoliation removes dead skin cells and facilitates the absorption of moisturizing cosmetic products.
- Do not forget about toner and hydration!
Take care of your skin!