Days 4 and 5 of the festival brought great emotions for designers, models, footballers, and women who aspire to the title of the most beautiful woman in Romania. On the fourth day of the festival
Days 4 and 5 of the festival brought great emotions for designers, models, footballers, and women who aspire to the title of the most beautiful woman in Romania.
On the fourth day of the festival were held the Gala of Romanian Football 2019 and Miss Romania 2019. Artistic moments and fashion presentations were carefully sprinkled to increase the suspense.
The fifth day is the day that closed the festival in a glorious way, with the Romanian Fashion Awards 2019 and the designation of Top Model Romania 2019.
Are you curious about the big winners? I leave below the categories of interest for my site, and if you want to see the whole moment you can find it on the Facebook Bucharest Fashion Week
- Miss România: Katerina Emelianov
- Top Model România: Anreea Manea
- Designer of the year: Desire Me
- The designer with the fastest international ascent: Loulou
- The prize for fashion debut: Andreea Popa
- Designer of the year for accessories: Lilia Caraush
- Master Hairstylist of the year: Bassam Concept Salon
- The best Heirstylist: Adrian Perjovschi
- The best designer wedding dresses: Elena Morar
- The best designer of evening dresses: Onur Osman
- The most fashionable couple on showbiz: Anca Serea și Adrian Sînă
- Men’s elegance award: Victor Slav
- The most stylish female TV presenters: Ilinca Vandici
- The most feminine fashion artist: Lora
- Lifestyle influencer: Adelina Ioana Pestrițu
- The best makeup school: Cotimanis Show
- Best modeling agency: Attitude Models
- The best female model: Katea Gramma
- The best male model: Petru Cupcea
Let’s not forget the fashion shows that delighted our eyes in these two evenings. Talented and extremely visionary designers presented their collections on the stage at Bucharest Fashion Week:
- LAURA OLTEANU
- GEORGIANA IORDACHE
- BASSAM CONCEPT SALON
- ISTITUTO CORDELLA
LAURA OLTEANU brand is based on authenticity and stylistic value, thus it has been imposed over time on national and international catwalk through extravagant couture creations, realized in a unique, personal way that is highlighted by luxury, opulence and absolute elegance. The brand’s outfits manage to turn any appearance into a true statement of style and femininity.
GEORGIANA IORDACHE brings to the stage a collection of outfits that highlight the strong female character. Each dress outlines the silhouette of the bearers in the most daring way, but leaves a mysterious aura to the imagination. The fabrics have been carefully chosen and tailored precisely, so that each creation is highlighted, to its maximum potential. The collection displays veils and silk crepe, embroidery with pearls and crystals, all handcrafted to the smallest detail.
BASSAM CONCEPT SALON brings the “I AM …. HUMAN” collection that highlights trends in the hairstyle field, reinterpreted in a unique way. The collection proposes extravagant, oversized, heavily accessorized hairstyles. The main inspirations of the collection are the atypical beauty and diversity.
CORDELLA INSTITUTE. DaVinci and Dalì are two geniuses of the classical and contemporary arts and the inspiration of the students of Istituto Cordella. One of the themes is DaVinci’s Study of the Body and the Heart, while Dalì draws inspiration from color power and geometric shapes.
MINELI presents the newest collection called “Believe in yourself”. The collection experiences and juggles with controversial textures such as croco leather, glitter, lacquered leather, latex material and precious velvet, resulting in items that give a sexy and glamorous touch to the outfits.
And as I already got used to, I leave you a small video with the most important moments from the last 2 days of Bucharest Fashion Week.
Bucharest Fashion Week has come to an end, and the 5 days wrapped in beauty, grace and style are over. You could see the event through my posts and find out the news in the fashion world.
I hug you with love and see you at the next event!